The SIPPRE Group is located at the Univeristy of Peloponnese, in the Patras Campus. The lab facilities can be found in the K-building, 1st floor, where the Department of the Electrical & Computer Engineering is located. The lab is already equipped with software and hardware equipment for conducting research in the area of Digital Signal Processing and Pattern Recognition.
- Virtual Reality equipment (HTC Vive Focus)
- HD Panasonic Video Camera
- Extech Polymeter
- GW Instek GPC-1850-D Power Supply
- Rigol DS 1102D Osciloscope
- Rigol Waveform Generator DG1022
- Textronix TLA 6401 Logic Analyzer
- Monitor speakers M-AUDIO BX-5A
- Shure Dynamic Microhones
- Mac Pro Workstations
- Monitor Headphones AKG
- Cyton and Daisy (16 channel) EEG and Biosensing Board
- Gaglion Board (4 channels)
- Myoware Muscle Sensors
- Pulse sensor (Heart rate monitors)
- Development boards: Arduino UNO, Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Raspberry Pi Sense HAT
- Google Voice Kit
- Deep Learning Dev Boards: Jetson TX2 Development Kit
- Deep Learning workstation feat. NVIDIA GTX 1080Ti graphics card.
- MATLAB R2020a
- in house software tools and packages (available on our github page)
Dark Sleep Room / EEG Recordings Room
The lab is in the process of constructing a dedicated room, fully equipped with all the necessary furniture and hardware for EEG recordings in various situations (especially whole night during sleep).